We are hiring
Do you want to be part of our exceptional team? We are one of the fastest growing specialist transport companies in the UK and we want to employ the very best people.
We work with children and adults that require additional support, care and needs and as such, we are looking for skilled, caring and professional drivers and passenger assistant driver.
We offer industry leading benefits, competitive rates and excellent opportunities for the right candidate.
Join the team and be part of something that really matters.
Driver with D1 Licence
About the role
We are looking to appoint drivers who will work as part of a team of drivers and passenger assistants, all of which operate a set route every day.
It is essential that you hold a D1 license and have no speeding violations. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be of a calm disposition, have the ability to communicate with pupils and parents and be flexible and adaptable, as well as undertaking a satisfactory CRB check.
- Drive one of the minibuses on a set route to pick up and drop off passenger according to a set timetable
- Log details of additional passengers
- Ensure passengers adhere to the company health and safety policies
- After each trip, complete the vehicle log with mileage used
- Carry out pre-journey vehicle checks including fuel levels to ensure the vehicle appears safe for each journey
- Notify any possible safety or maintenance issues in association with the vehicle
About the role
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic and professional Passenger Assistant. This role involves transporting passengers (largely children) to and from their destination. Ideal candidates will need to be available in the morning and in the afternoon.
Appointment to this post is subject to the post holder satisfactorily passing an Enhanced level Criminal Record Bureau check.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm in a challenging situation
- Ability to work flexibly, as part of a team
- Awareness of and positive attitude towards disability and equality issues
- Experience within a passenger assistant role is preferable but not essential
- Experience working with children or adults with disabilities is preferable but not essential
If you are interesetd in this role and you feel the job is a good fit for you please fill out the form below...